GLO Sciencetm Pro White
GLO ScienceTM brings together breakthrough science and intuitive design in beauty and oral care. Founder Dr. Jonathan B. Levine, oral health expert and NYC aesthetic dentist, works with a world-class team of engineers and designers to bring to life game-changing technology for your oral health.
GLOTM technology guarantees you the whitest, brightest smile in the dental office and at home. In office treatments are fast. No more impressions or those messy trays. In 32 minutes, your teeth will be whiter and you will be gloing.
It’s time to smile! Put it on, press power, and GLOTM!
Key Moments to Get Your Smile GLOing
- The fastest way to look younger is to whiten your smile. Gray and stained teeth will age you. Studies show that whitening can make you look up to 10 years younger.
- Whether it’s your first day at school, starting a new job, a reunion, or a wedding, a whiter smile will boost self confidence and empower you. Smile more and look your best.
- For best results, follow your hygiene appointment with a whitening treatment. Ask about getting a cleaning and whitening at your next appointment.
Which GLOtm Whitening Treatments Are Right for You?
- Fast appointments using patented GLOTM technology with the most dramatic results and little to no sensitivity. You even get to take home the device for ongoing maintenance.
- Professional GLOTM technology in the comfort of your own home to use alone or after in-office whitening for ongoing maintenance.
Pro To Go
- The newest and easiest way to whiten on the go. Brush on to whiten anytime, anywhere. No strips, no trays, no sensitivity.
Who may benefit from teeth whitening?
Just about anyone can benefit from tooth whitening. However, treatment may not be as effective for some as it is for others. With an oral exam, Dr. Doty and Dr. Ballard can determine if you are a candidate for this procedure, including a shade assessment.
Is teeth whitening becoming more popular?
Absolutely! A bright, beautiful smile can make a big difference. GLO ScienceTM Pro White makes it easier and faster than ever before.
Is teeth whitening safe?
Yes, research and clinical studies indicate that whitening teeth under the supervision of a dentist is safe. In fact, many dentists consider whitening the safest cosmetic dental procedure available.
Do the results last a long time?
By following some simple post whitening care instructions, your teeth will always be lighter than they were before. We recommend flossing, brushing twice daily, and touch-ups with your GLOTM take-home device and gel. These are professional formula products designed specifically to keep your teeth their brightest. They are available through our office.
How long is the procedure?
The entire procedure takes around one hour. The procedure begins with a preparation period followed by four 8-minute long sessions of GLOTM whitening.
How long does GLOtm Take-Home Whitening take?
To keep your smile bright at home, all it takes is four 8-minute sessions of GLOTM whitening using the take home device and gel per day. Dr. Doty or Ballard will instruct you on how many days you should whiten after your in-office treatment.