Clear Braces & Conventional Braces
Straighten Your Teeth
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Brookhaven MS area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
- Invisalign and ClearCorrect use a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Doty and Dr. Ballard‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Drs. Doty and Ballard have prescribed.
- You’ll visit Drs. Doty and Ballard about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Not your father’s braces of times gone by, Drs. Doty and Ballard use the latest orthodontic brackets, wires, and techniques to customize your smile and give you the straight teeth you’ve always longed for. Call today for a free evaluation. Brookway Dental Phone Number 601-823-3200