Do you know someone who is scared or even terrified to visit the dentist? If you have been too anxious to receive dental treatment, you may need oral sedation dentistry.
With oral sedation, patients who need extensive dental work can avoid repeated trips to the dentist.
Our dentists can provide treatment in only one office visit using oral sedation, rather than using ordinary dental anesthesia, which is less comfortable.
You may need oral conscious sedation dentistry if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Mounting problems due to delay of much needed dental treatment
- Mouth or jaw pain (especially when eating)
- Having trouble finding a caring and compassionate dentist
- Overwhelmed by the thought of repeated visits to the dentist
- Having trouble with gagging
- Anxiety or fear of visiting your dentist
- Previous unpleasant dental experience
- Difficulty getting numb with anesthesia
- Difficulty with mobility
- Limited time available for dental work
Sedation Dentistry Results: no more unpleasant dental visits! Patients who receive this service take a pill that makes him or her drowsy and oblivious to passing time. Patients are awake while being completely relaxed and at ease.
Professional Teeth Whitening
One of our many cosmetic dental services
Our teeth whitening process allows us to get perfect impressions of your teeth, and our whitening trays are customized to fit your teeth.